The Chibi Hangout RP!

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#151 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sat May 05, 2007 5:04 pm

DM had finished charging up and yelled "DARK OMEGA HADOKEN!!!!" and desecrated 3/4 of Kradie's army and then fell to his knees,it would take time to gain his strength back.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Dj Kradie

#152 Postby Dj Kradie » Sat May 05, 2007 5:49 pm

All was washed out, except for the ones that was lurking in the wood with the explosive weapons. The spotted the great Attack performed by DM, and deserted Kradie alone.

''Damn you cowards! Come back!'' -Joe- '' Don't worry Kradie! The backup is here!'' -Kradie- ''That's because you are in a tank you dare to go''

Joe drives right through the house, crushes the whole place to ruins. Then he sees his enemies. Opens up machines guns on the side of the tank. Fires on his targets.

Iceblade
Has 40 posts?! OMG!!! ^-^
Location: right here in my chair, where else could i post from?

#153 Postby Iceblade » Sat May 05, 2007 5:54 pm

"alright! now it's MY turn, IMPALING HAIL!"
Iceblade shouted as a dark cloud appeared over the tank, icicles stared falling from it, piercing the tank completely, leaving large holes in it.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Dj Kradie

#154 Postby Dj Kradie » Sat May 05, 2007 6:08 pm

Kradie was nt in shock, his crew and his weapons, has only cost damage. Damage and destruction has he only cost, no kills.

Kradie feels that everyone looks at him and thought to himself with lack of faith ''This is the end''

''Damn you all! Especially you DM!!''

Kradie steps slowly back. But righjt behind him, a black egg, fades in from nowhere. It's huge. and opens like a slide door. A dark chicken came out from the darkness.

Kradie was in severe shock, with his mouth open ''It can't be..''

Dark chicken stood there silently, with a malice and eerie look

The chicken cast a black feather over Kradie, he disappeared. The dark chicken retreats in the egg and shuts it.

An awkward moment has just happen, for all of us....

Iceblade

#155 Postby Iceblade » Sat May 05, 2007 7:59 pm

"Kradie....what was That thing!?"

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#156 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sat May 05, 2007 8:19 pm

DM got to his feet,he knew how to save them all,but he couldn't do it,he was afraid that he might hurt the others in the process.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#157 Postby Ultimarad » Sun May 06, 2007 1:52 am

Ultimarad stood there, bullets hung in the air where he was. He let go of the force and they dropped to the ground.

"That was a pretty good workout, though I'm suprised that lasted longer than I thought."

He didn't take any notice of the giant dark chicken. He turned round to look at the house, everyone had made it out ok. He walked towards the rubble and dug underneath it untill he found what he was looking for.

"It's a good thing I had this button installed." He opened the flap to reaveal a large red button that had the word 'Restore' on it. He pressed it and stood back. All the rubble disappeared and in a flash, the house was completly restored and back to normal.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#158 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun May 06, 2007 4:25 am

DM was staggering to his room,exhausted from his Omega Dark Hadoken,it left him so drained,he got into the loungeroom and fell to the ground.

Dj Kradie

#159 Postby Dj Kradie » Sun May 06, 2007 6:06 am

Kradie, finds himself lying on a solid ground, His vision is indistinct, tries to get up, all hazy. Spots the dark chicken and says with curiosity ''Where am I? Who are you? -???- ''I am master Wingo. The leader of the dark chickens. The loyal and trustworthy servant to our mighty dark rooster lord, Zongee!'' As he talks with faithfulness pride and enthusiasm'.

Thoughtful Kradie got ''Those names, sounds very familiar'' -Wingo- ''Yes, they do my apprentice one. Now come, to the dark barn. Lots of great things lies in this tiny barn'' *Takes his wings on Kradie's back and leads him the way*

kradie felt a cold stream of wickedness, flowing through him, as the door to the barn open slowly. It was like a gigantic church. Filled with candles on light, -Kradie- ''I swear to God! This place seems much bigger from the inside!'' Wingo brings on a slick smile ''Yes. This is what you can achieve with dark magic. That is possessed with the Black Wing'' Kradie rises his eye brow, and asks with nosiness ''The black wing!?'' -Wingo- ''Yes. But later apprentice one. There's so much to show you in this world, beyond the barn doors.

Kradie with his half mouth open and in great shock ''That's... That's the altar I had in the flashback!' -Wingo- ''Yes, the altar is of Zongee. The one you and your apprentice were praying to. -Kradie- ''Hows that possible!? I know I've been here before. But how? and When? Wingo snickers a little ''Everyone has a past, and a previous Life'' -Kradie- ''???'' -Wingo- ''Remember when DM threw you out the window? Don't you see? It's all blatantly a setup! DM is not with the lightside. -Kradie- ''What do you mean now exactly?
''DM, was born in The Dark Nesting Tree. He was earned the tittle Dark Matter. Hence his name got shorten to DM. However, curios he became on the lightside. One day he went on his own, to explore the world beyond the doors of the barn. Was then seduced by a noble white chicken, to come over to the lightside. But, turning him to the lightside ended up in futile. When he threw you out the window, his purpose was to kill you. And the best part of all. He purposely killed all of your mortal gangster crew. Who has no knowledge and wearabout of the darkside. When you're born from the darkside, no matter how much you try to recycle a soul from evil, it will always remain darkness''

Wingo, turns on a spiteful smile ''Now, you must remain in barn. We must begin your training, and parish the once the oppose us. And either get DM back or eliminate him.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#160 Postby Ultimarad » Sun May 06, 2007 7:24 am

Things seemed to be getting back to normal. But Ultimarad kept close contact with the force. He sensed that that attack was just a warm up, the real danger is yet to come.

He couldn't tell yet however but he suddenly felt a very strong evil surrounding DM, he wasn't sure what to make of it, he decided it is something better left unsaid.

Ultimarad decided that he better get used to using his lightsaber again, he might need it in the near future.

Iceblade

#161 Postby Iceblade » Sun May 06, 2007 2:59 pm

"that was easy...too easy, this isn't over, also, where did kradie go exactly!?"

Dj Kradie

#162 Postby Dj Kradie » Sun May 06, 2007 3:28 pm

Endless field, consist of solid earth ground. Under the grey and dark anxious sky, that never seem to settle to peace. Kradie, exercise with his Master, Wingo.

Wingo, lower his Wing Swords, and snickers with a satisfied look ''That's enough for today, Apprentice One. You need now rest. Kradie, felt encourage ''Thank you Master'' And he gives his Wing Sword to Wingo.

Walks back to the barn to recover.

Zongee, then fades right behind Wingo.''Hows the progress Wingo?'' Asks with haste and curiosity. ''Well my Lord, he still needs more training'' Zongee didn't seem to happy about it ''Training, training, I'm not a rooster with patient, I can feel the darkness surrounding in DM's heart. He needs to be stopped before he discovers the power that slowly accumulate to his attention. When the time has come, he will get conceited, and go solo. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME... Wingo...? Silent of thought Wingo got ''Yes.. My Lord. I'll show young Kradie the way right away. Infact, I believe he's ready.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#163 Postby Hari » Sun May 06, 2007 5:01 pm

Walks outside with his sword "what did I miss? Awww, they're all gone!? None even left for me... ah well, I'll just train... say Utly, could you help me train, using your force powers? Like for example; fling rocks at me, and I'll try and dodge them or hit them with my sword. How about it?"

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#164 Postby Ultimarad » Tue May 08, 2007 2:26 am

*Crap deleted* Please remember and have fun. If you include someone elses backstory, discuss it with them first to be sure you have the facts right.
Walks outside with his sword "what did I miss? Awww, they're all gone!? None even left for me... ah well, I'll just train... say Utly, could you help me train, using your force powers? Like for example; fling rocks at me, and I'll try and dodge them or hit them with my sword. How about it?"
"Sure. How about this? We play dodgeball, or rock, with our abilities and weapons."

Ultimarad raises his right arm and 3 small rocks float behind him.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#165 Postby Hari » Tue May 08, 2007 2:51 am

*Crap deleted* Please remember and have fun. If you include someone elses backstory, discuss it with them first to be sure you have the facts right.
"Sure. How about this? We play dodgeball, or rock, with our abilities and weapons."

Ultimarad raises his right arm and 3 small rocks float behind him.
"Sounds great!" He said grabbing his sword getting ready to start.

Return to “RP house”