What saddened you today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

Re: What saddened you today?

#151 Postby Hari » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:07 pm

I slept in all day and missed dinner due to not feeling well. =.=

LunaStyle
*Is poked by the next poster*

#152 Postby LunaStyle » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 pm

the thing tht sadden meh today was that my gf moved to californa =(

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#153 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:03 pm

________________________________________________________________________________
"Dear Luke,"

Re: hmv Role

"Thank you for your recent application for the above position."

"The volume of applications to our website has been very high, and the quality is of an exceptional standard. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion."

"May I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in hmv, and to wish you well in your future career."

"Yours sincerely,"

hmv Recruitment Team.
________________________________________________________________________________

...Just another failure to add to the ever growing list.

I feel so unconfident.

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#154 Postby Thessera » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:50 pm

"Dear Luke,"

"The volume of applications to our website has been very high, and the quality is of an exceptional standard. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion."

"May I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in hmv, and to wish you well in your future career."

"Yours sincerely,"

hmv Recruitment Team.

I feel so unconfident.
*~* It sucks... Just dont give up, you will find a job later :huggle:

Xiaotsu

#155 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:36 am

"Dear Luke,"

"Yours sincerely,"

hmv Recruitment Team.

I feel so unconfident.
I feel like throwing myself in the river and letting the tide take me. I've been trying to find work for over a year now and I've got nothing...

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#156 Postby Thessera » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 am

"Dear Luke,"

"Yours sincerely,"

hmv Recruitment Team.

I feel so unconfident.
I feel like throwing myself in the river and letting the tide take me. I've been trying to find work for over a year now and I've got nothing...
This stupid crisis is the reason. :S Dont give up, you will find a job. ^^ Maybe a bit later, but you will find it for sure. ;)
...If you throw yourself somewhere, I will have no one to hug *~*

Xiaotsu

#157 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:16 am

"Dear Luke,"

"Yours sincerely,"

hmv Recruitment Team.

I feel so unconfident.
This stupid crisis is the reason. :S Dont give up, you will find a job. ^^ Maybe a bit later, but you will find it for sure. ;)
...If you throw yourself somewhere, I will have no one to hug *~*
Hug the river. =<

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#158 Postby Jlyons » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:29 pm

I've been trying to find work for over a year now and I've got nothing...
It's been 19 months here. From one jobless guy to another, the only way you won't find a job is if you stop trying to find a job.

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#159 Postby Thessera » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:21 am

1 more foe. :( That person is just being jealous, even if she saw me for the first time and she didn't know anything about me.
I got invited to visit a lesson in one college, and I was met like "OMG! This is how she looks like!". O_o No idea what they exactly knew about me, but that person started hating me because all attention was switched to me instead of her.

I just can't make everyone like and respect me, because there always will be someone who won't like me because other people like me.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#160 Postby SparDanger » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:42 am

I just can't make everyone like and respect me, because there always will be someone who won't like me because other people like me.
Sig'd for truth! OoO
~Sparoku

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#161 Postby Supersonia » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:27 pm

My dad's video camera didn't work at the concert, so I couldn't get any footage of it. D:
:P

Xiaotsu

#162 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:44 am

Realising that Valentines Day is going to suck big time for me this year. Like it did last year.

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#163 Postby Thessera » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:10 am

Realising that Valentines Day is going to suck big time for me this year. Like it did last year.
Something has happened to Xia? =<
I'm sure this day will be very good for you, because all your friends will give you a big hug! :huggle:
I dont like special days also, they suck for me every year, because person waits something special from me, and finally it ends in a bad way. :(

Xiaotsu

#164 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Something has happened to Xia? =<
I'm sure this day will be very good for you, because all your friends will give you a big hug! :huggle:
I dont like special days also, they suck for me every year, because person waits something special from me, and finally it ends in a bad way. :(
Something hasen't happened yet. But I know on saturday i'll be without my love. And it depresses me. Same thing happened last year with my ex...while I hate her now, it was still upsetting.

I normally don't make a big fuss of Valentines day. It's just another day to me. But then I see everyone else and their partners...watching them laugh together, hug, kiss...and it makes me feel really uncomfortable, because I don't have that. I knew about all this when I entered into a long distance relationship with Eme, but the pain doesn't go away.

I guess...this is true love. *>.>

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#165 Postby Hari » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:03 pm

I upset a friend on WLM when I was joking around, and now I feel like an ass. T_T

Also, I realise that Valentines day is going to suck for me too. I'm kinda used to it though.... just one more Valentines Day alone while everyone goes out with their mate, including my family.... *~*

Return to “Hangout”