What has creeped you out or scared you today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

Re: What has creeped you out or scared you today?

#151 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Trolleybus is burning near my house, and I clearly see it from my window. *>.> It smells terribly, I can't even open a window.
That's similar to something that happened to me today. It was extremely humid, so the windows were open, but someone across the street was burning something in their garden and it smelt like a mixture of rotten cheese, burning rubber, out of date eggs and dog food. We had to put up with it 'til someone else called the Fire Brigade and they put it out. Apparently they were burning clothes on top of car tyres. :feh:

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#152 Postby Echo » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 am

Our Grandfather had to go to the hospital, luckily it was just a spider bite. He'll most likely come home tomorrow.
Image Image

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#153 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Our Grandfather had to go to the hospital, luckily it was just a spider bite. He'll most likely come home tomorrow.
What the hell is 'lucky' about a spider bite?! O_O

I'm glad he's okay though. :)

Paw

#154 Postby Paw » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 am

The new trumpets in our section at band...the horror... OO; My ears still hurt... XD

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#155 Postby Thessera » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Our electricity centre in house is burning right now. There is a very strong fire. If they dont get it repaired fast, I can dissapear for a while. But dont worry about me guys. :3
But it's still scary O_o

Edit: okay, everything's okay now... XD I should take these things easier sometimes.

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#156 Postby Thessera » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 am

Sorry for the double post...

Today after that I feel like the brick has fallen on my head when I saw it. I have passport since I'm 14 years old, but I didnt notice it before. It's the scan of one of my pages in passport (13 is the number of page, nothing weird here):

Am I the only one who sees the real weird thing? How did it get there? Why in passport? O_O

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#157 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:35 pm

While playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories on the PS2, I'm breaking open shit, right? Busting open barrels, boxes, and pretty much hitting anything that you target in the field, right? Well I smack a barrel, expecting it to blow up or something, but a fucking Barrel Spider pops there and scares the hell out of me! o.e
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#158 Postby SparDanger » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:23 am

Thunder. *~*
~Sparoku

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#159 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:56 am

Seeing a pregnant Vegeta on Spar's U-Stream....... Of all the things I never want to see, it's that....... I also don't need to see frickin' Edward Elric pregnant either, nor did I have to see him have Roy Mustang's kid either. :ugh: :eew: Kinda like how the gang members on Saints Row 2 don't need to see your character's unmentionables. XD But their reactions are funnier than mine, trust me. Linkmax knows.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#160 Postby Supersonia » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Somebody writing bomb threats on the bathroom wall. |||||

Because of that, we had an evacuation..

Good part of that: Fewer school hours today :U
:P

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#161 Postby Damasca Ramza » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:51 am

Girl and her stepsister I was talking to on the phone, that was the most awkward conversation I've had on the phone, ever.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#162 Postby Used2beDejil » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:22 am

Girl and her stepsister I was talking to on the phone, that was the most awkward conversation I've had on the phone, ever.
When I talk to someone on the phone and their really awkward friend(s) starts talking to the one I'm talking to, I usually just hang up <.<

I know it makes me kind of a douchbag, but that's my special remedy for phone'awkwardness :U

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#163 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 am

Why the hell do all of the damn Resident Evil spiders have to be pregnant? |||||

Paw

#164 Postby Paw » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Pokemon explained? @~@

Someone had a lot of time on their hands. :eew: This makes a lot of sense though. It's really long, but you only have to read the first couple of paragraphs really.

http://pokmonx.proboards.com/index.cgi? ... thread=340

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#165 Postby Damasca Ramza » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:49 am

Spar and Linkmax just randomly vanishing off of WLM.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Return to “Hangout”