What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Echo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1771 Postby Echo » Fri May 14, 2010 8:29 am

Image Image

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1772 Postby Jlyons » Fri May 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Technology revolting on me at work for nearly half the day. *Rawr
Funeral services will be held at 5PM Monday. Public viewing is at 1PM on Sunday. Free sledgehammers will be provided courtesy of Uncle Bob's Shack of (Stuff).

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1773 Postby Echo » Fri May 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Eegads, that's not yours is it???? :/
That's my laptop, yes. :(
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1774 Postby SparDanger » Fri May 14, 2010 10:50 pm

"Failed to flash BIOS image"

Zipper stuck? XD

On topic: Got soap in my left eye while showering. Burned like a motherfucker.
~Sparoku

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1775 Postby Echo » Sat May 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Beavers:
Image Image

Jlyons

#1776 Postby Jlyons » Sat May 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Goal Line Blitz: 10 tackles, 1 sack, 2 hurries, 1 TFL. In a 59-3 loss. In my final game with my current team. In a season in which, after we started 4-1, we ended up 6-10, and then 1-3 in our postseason non-playoff exhibition games. Oh, and our owner bailed on us around midseason, followed by our GM going into business for himself and screwing over the team after the CPU override stripped the inactive owner of his team, dropping proven players down the depth chart, including the offensive team leader, for his own players, then retiring those same players when the entire team revolted against him, basically stripping a quarter of our roster in the process.

The offseason can't get here fast enough. I'm crossing my fingers that, despite the bad season as a team, I just earned myself a fat contract for next season after the performance I had during the final 7 games of the season, including four postseason exhibition games.

Never thought I'd feel so bad to be finishing my "true rookie" (read: newbie) season as my team's best defender, 9th amongst league linebackers, and 26th amongst all league defenders. Other than the 6-10 part, if you had told me before the season that I'd be finishing the season as the best defender on my team, in the top 10 in my position, and in the top 30 amongst defenders, despite playing against people with a lot of experience in building players, teams, etc... I'd have taken it and crowed all day long. Now though? Jly's looking for blood next season, and it ain't gonna be pretty. :twisted:

WTB non-fail owner and GM.

Paw

#1777 Postby Paw » Sat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Goal Line Blitz: 10 tackles, 1 sack, 2 hurries, 1 TFL. In a 59-3 loss. In my final game with my current team. In a season in which, after we started 4-1, we ended up 6-10, and then 1-3 in our postseason non-playoff exhibition games. Oh, and our owner bailed on us around midseason, followed by our GM going into business for himself and screwing over the team after the CPU override stripped the inactive owner of his team, dropping proven players down the depth chart, including the offensive team leader, for his own players, then retiring those same players when the entire team revolted against him, basically stripping a quarter of our roster in the process.

The offseason can't get here fast enough. I'm crossing my fingers that, despite the bad season as a team, I just earned myself a fat contract for next season after the performance I had during the final 7 games of the season, including four postseason exhibition games.

Never thought I'd feel so bad to be finishing my "true rookie" (read: newbie) season as my team's best defender, 9th amongst league linebackers, and 26th amongst all league defenders. Other than the 6-10 part, if you had told me before the season that I'd be finishing the season as the best defender on my team, in the top 10 in my position, and in the top 30 amongst defenders, despite playing against people with a lot of experience in building players, teams, etc... I'd have taken it and crowed all day long. Now though? Jly's looking for blood next season, and it ain't gonna be pretty. :twisted:

WTB non-fail owner and GM.
I thought you joined an actual football team until I read your post in Currently Playing. *rofl

CSTs ruined my weekend with studying. :/

Jlyons

#1778 Postby Jlyons » Sat May 15, 2010 10:41 pm

I thought you joined an actual football team until I read your post in Currently Playing. *rofl
Heh, I wish. XD

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1779 Postby SparDanger » Sun May 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Zipper stuck? XD

Who you flashin' Spar?? XD
Ulty. ;)
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#1780 Postby Ultimarad » Sun May 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Nothing in this topic that's for sure.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#1781 Postby Ultimarad » Sun May 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Zipper stuck? XD

Who you flashin' Spar?? XD
Ulty. ;)
That should make him post in "What Made You Happy Today!"
hehehehehe!
Well I've not seen anything yet worth posting about. -3- XD

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1782 Postby Echo » Mon May 17, 2010 8:22 pm

My computer, again.

It was rendering a clip, first time the computer randomly restarted...

Second time.... it almost finished, program crashes...

This computer is slowly becoming the worst piece of shit I've ever fucking used, I hate how it takes forever to anything, just because I RIGHT CLICK ON MY DESKTOP.... And the random crashes and BSOD's are driving me FUCKING INSANE!!! I hate this computer and I want to rebuild it. :(
Image Image

Jlyons

#1783 Postby Jlyons » Mon May 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Getting facerolled by the final boss in Exit Fate three times in a row. Normally, that'd be a "whatever" moment... except for the fact that I was less than 100 damage away from completing the game on attempt #3.

Edit: Dangit, make that 4 times now... neglecting to buy enough high level spells is really killing me here.

Paw

#1784 Postby Paw » Tue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm

My school district didn't supply enough testing booklets for my school. I didn't get one for World History A yesterday, so I had to take A and B today. Nearly 80 history questions to do in less than an hour. I finished, but I had to rush a bit. They give us all of these stupid tests, and now they can't afford to send the test packets. :x

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1785 Postby Echo » Tue May 18, 2010 6:48 pm

My computer, again.

It was rendering a clip, first time the computer randomly restarted...

Second time.... it almost finished, program crashes...

This computer is slowly becoming the worst piece of shit I've ever fucking used, I hate how it takes forever to anything, just because I RIGHT CLICK ON MY DESKTOP.... And the random crashes and BSOD's are driving me FUCKING INSANE!!! I hate this computer and I want to rebuild it. :(
I hope my old computer helps, when I get to send it :/
I'm sure it will :)
Image Image

Return to “Hangout”