What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Echo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1906 Postby Echo » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Human stupidity.
Yep.. makes ya wanna hug 'em till they stop breathing huh? :twisted:
Hug them with spiked gloves. >_>
Image Image

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#1907 Postby Ultimarad » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:39 am

Frikkin' petty heartless coworkers!

First, they don't like taking their children on vacation with them so now that they HAVE decided to take them on vacation, they are making the little ones earn money IF they wanto to go. If they DON'T raise money, they can't go with them... Hmmm can you say HEARTLESS??.. Then to top it off, they asked me.. "What do you think of having our kids do a carwash and say they are going to camp, so they make money??"... My reponse was..., "You guys are rediculous".. they stopped talking to me after that. It's probably a good thing, since I was ready to ask them "Why did you have children when you don't even want them around?"

GRRRRRRRRR..... :pissed: :pissed:
That's retarded, I know the economy is bad and we all don't have as much money as we used to but that doesn't mean you go and leave your kids behind because they don't have this adult thing called a steady wage. They might as well just chuck their kids on the street and tell them they much earn their right to stay in the house.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#1908 Postby Damasca Ramza » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:34 pm

The fact that so many of my friends need me holding their hands just so they can make the simplest choice that would make their life so much easier.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1909 Postby Echo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:00 pm

My god damn mother fucking piece of shit glasses...
Image Image

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#1910 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:46 pm

The fact I have to move in a few weeks, dammit dammit dammit, now I gotta pay $99 to move my internet to wherever I'm moving to, etc etc.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1911 Postby SparDanger » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 am

The fact I have to move in a few weeks, dammit dammit dammit, now I gotta pay $99 to move my internet to wherever I'm moving to, etc etc.
Move?! D:
~Sparoku

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1912 Postby Echo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Comcast...
Image Image

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#1913 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Ran over my toe with my desk chair, it hurts like hell.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1914 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Being bored tends to piss me off now for some reason. Also, Chris pisses me off sometimes too when I want him to be on either Phantasy Star Universe or White Knight Chronicles. He's the one that got me into both games listed and now he's almost never on and it's always a surprise to see him on either game.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1915 Postby SparDanger » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Comcast...
Ditto. :|
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#1916 Postby Ultimarad » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 am

Being bored tends to piss me off now for some reason. Also, Chris pisses me off sometimes too when I want him to be on either Phantasy Star Universe or White Knight Chronicles. He's the one that got me into both games listed and now he's almost never on and it's always a surprise to see him on either game.
That's a little harsh isn't it? I'm sure he has his reasons for not being on as much but I don't think you should get annoyed for that. It's not his fault you rely on him the get the best out of those games. Just thinking out loud.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1917 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:09 am

That's a little harsh isn't it? I'm sure he has his reasons for not being on as much but I don't think you should get annoyed for that. It's not his fault you rely on him the get the best out of those games. Just thinking out loud.
Oh once in a while he'll pop on and it's always good to see him sign on. ^^ And I did say sometimes. Also, I'm getting over that fact. But I'm still pissed about being bored. X_X Not as much, though.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1918 Postby Echo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Not really pissed me off, more like irritating me.

Forgot my cell phone at home, now I can't get ahold of someone to let them know! ARGH...

Anyway.. I don't have my cellphone! :pissed:
:S
Image Image

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#1919 Postby Pokota » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Trickster keeps crashing on me. Can't even do my daily quests. This makes me an upset Pokota, especially after... well, go see the sad thread.
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1920 Postby Echo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 pm

My computer. I spend so much time cleaning up the parts and putting it into a new case, just to have it fuck up. I'm almost done with this bullshit...
Image Image

Return to “Hangout”