What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: What pissed you off today?

#2026 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:45 pm

The fact that I made Chris get rid of the Traitor's Keep DLC for Fable 3 in an attempt to be able to play it with him only to find out I somehow had it as well and to later find out that he had the Female Highwayman (so-called) DLC. If I had known that I also had the freaking Traitor's Keep DLC, I would've told him to find something else he had on there that I didn't have. I don't know what the hell is going on with this lately.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2027 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 pm

I don't care if I'm double posting, but L4D glitched and didn't give James a mark on completing No Mercy on Expert when he was ON THE RESCUE CHOPPER when the thing ended! >_<
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#2028 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 pm

People constantly putting me down about my singing ._.

I may not be the world's best singer but the only way to get better is with practise, right?

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2029 Postby SparDanger » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:39 am

I may not be the world's best singer but the only way to get better is with practise, right?
Exactly right!
~Sparoku

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#2030 Postby Dan » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:03 am

I take it you have at least SOME talent singing, but everybody keeps bombarding you with subtle insults trying to sway you away from it, despite the fact you really wanna do it.

I say you keep practicing and prove 'em wrong somehow.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2031 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Some miserable fuck on DA is going around stealing points from everybody unless they block 'em. Person's new username (as far as I know anyway) is iconlightplz. That's :iconiconlightplz: in DA coding.

Xiaotsu

#2032 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Exactly right!

I take it you have at least SOME talent singing, but everybody keeps bombarding you with subtle insults trying to sway you away from it, despite the fact you really wanna do it.

I say you keep practicing and prove 'em wrong somehow.
Yeah...I'll just keep trying. I do have some base talent, just a few high notes I can't hit, but with every attempt I feel myself getting closer to those notes. Thanks guys, you two are awesome. :)

Paw

#2033 Postby Paw » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Exactly right!
Definitely keep going with it, you two! There is absolutely no way to improve unless you get out there and practice. As long as you are courteous about it (I wouldn't sing at 10pm XD ), then don't even give a thought to the opinions of others until you are good enough for yourself. =) Honestly, the people who are trying to bring you down are probably just jealous of your skills. ^^

I got to play the mellophone in band today, which is sort of like a french horn, but it basically looks like a trumpet with a larger bell. We have three mellos and they are the worst section in band, they don't take the initiative to practice, and they just don't care. I sightread some of the music pieces, and it was my first time playing mellophone, but it was so much fun, and the part was so beautiful and awesome. I'm really jealous of it! And they just don't appreciate what they have, and what they are ruining in the music by not playing it right, if at all. <.< I'm thinking about switching to the section in the future to try and improve things....but I just hate their attitude.

Xiaotsu

#2034 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 am

Exactly right!
Definitely keep going with it, you two! There is absolutely no way to improve unless you get out there and practice. As long as you are courteous about it (I wouldn't sing at 10pm XD ), then don't even give a thought to the opinions of others until you are good enough for yourself. =) Honestly, the people who are trying to bring you down are probably just jealous of your skills. ^^

I got to play the mellophone in band today, which is sort of like a french horn, but it basically looks like a trumpet with a larger bell. We have three mellos and they are the worst section in band, they don't take the initiative to practice, and they just don't care. I sightread some of the music pieces, and it was my first time playing mellophone, but it was so much fun, and the part was so beautiful and awesome. I'm really jealous of it! And they just don't appreciate what they have, and what they are ruining in the music by not playing it right, if at all. <.< I'm thinking about switching to the section in the future to try and improve things....but I just hate their attitude.
Thank you sis :) It really means a lot. ^^

I also hate people not appreciating what they have when they have it, especially when it comes to music. People confuse me sometimes. *>.>

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#2035 Postby Thessera » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:23 pm

MSN messenger refuses to work again. *Rawr

Xiaotsu

#2036 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:03 am

MSN messenger refuses to work again. *Rawr
:( It needs to work again so I can talk to youuuuuu. D:

Jlyons

#2037 Postby Jlyons » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 pm

My NCAA Tourney bracket going down the toilet because Michigan State couldn't even beat UCLA. So much for Sparty as a sleeper Elite 8 team. <.<

Well, guess that means I've got some free time this weekend then. XD

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2038 Postby SparDanger » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Nifty. XD
~Sparoku

Paw

#2039 Postby Paw » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Substitute teachers. I had 3 today. The ones at my school are such incompetent time-wasters =.=

Jlyons

#2040 Postby Jlyons » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:18 pm

A leaver AND a feeder in a co-op match on LoL. I mean, really? 22 creep score on Nasus at the 30 minute mark? Really? Nasus farming is easy mode, and he doesn't even break 40 in the entire match going semi-glass cannon on a bruiser? Yeesh. Our Cho'gath was practically reading him the riot act half of the match, and perhaps rightfully so. 3v5 vs coop bots = gg.
Substitute teachers. I had 3 today. The ones at my school are such incompetent time-wasters =.=
That's kinda their job. And I speak with some (teaching) experience when I say that. XD

Return to “Hangout”