What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Miki
Nublet

#226 Postby Miki » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:18 pm

This didn't piss me off today, but it did last night. I got pissed off and frustrated trying to catch Epona, then fighting those things on the worthogs in TP. Seriously, what ever happened to just going to a temple instead of going tjhrough hassle after hassle before you even get there? T_T
OMG I BEAT LOZ:TP! It was tooo sick! Catching Epona was fun seeing Link being dragged around and I loved that jousting-like fighting with the big goblin guy; gave me the chills...

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#227 Postby Dan » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:01 pm

USPS (yet AGAIN).
Last edited by Dan on Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#228 Postby Hari » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:47 pm

FlyFF! I was in a party, and we were fighting Mutant Fanferns, and my party kept dying because I couldn't heal them fast enough 'cause theg ame wouldn't stop lagging!! :x Then they disbanded the party, so I went on my own and went to fight Boss Bangs, and was doing a good job, til I couldn't heal because the game wouldn't stop lagging AGAIN! This game hates me. T_T

Dan

#229 Postby Dan » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:01 pm

You're not alone, Hatzi. I was getting plvled by a lv67 jester the other day and she died of lag. And she was getting .15% in a full advanced party. O_o

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#230 Postby Hari » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:17 pm

Now I'm really freaking pissed off!! I was getting buffed and healed by Dan in Spar in the Mars Mines, and was doing good, up until my mom had me do a lot of things, so when I came back, both Dan and spar were gone. I'm really upset and pissed (not at you guys) just at the fact that I kept getting interupted NON STOP. T_T :x

Jlyons

#231 Postby Jlyons » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:52 pm

Not so much pissed off as I am upset at life in general right now. Not sure why... I just am.
You're not alone, Hatzi. I was getting plvled by a lv67 jester the other day and she died of lag. And she was getting .15% in a full advanced party. O_o
If she's complaining about 0.15% per kill in a full adv... I've got news for her in about 15 levels, and she ain't gonna like it. XD

Dan

#232 Postby Dan » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:44 pm

She wasn't complaining. I just asked her how much she got per mob. The thing is, she'd have to kill 10 monsters just to get her exp bar back to normal. And that ain't fun.....

And as for that 15 levels thing, I know. Trust me. I do.

Vegeta
Has over 100 posts now! O_o

#233 Postby Vegeta » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:41 am

I am very angry with my Mother, yet again...

My wife and I told her that we were gonna have a baby and all she did was tell my wife that she didn't know jack about kids.

My wife runs a day care center... :|

God, ever since I met my Wife, my Mother has tried her best to put her down. Thank God she's tough.
:?
~Vegeta

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#234 Postby Ultimarad » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:06 am

My wife and I told her that we were gonna have a baby and all she did was tell my wife that she didn't know jack about kids.

God, ever since I met my Wife, my Mother has tried her best to put her down. Thank God she's tough.
I know what it's like to have a Mother like that. :ugh:

Dan

#235 Postby Dan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:30 am

My only response to your mother saying your wife doesn't know squat about raising kids, despite the fact she runs a day care center, would be WTF!?!?!? (I'd make that in bigger text, but I don't wanna right now).

Anyway, 2 weeks+no supercard+something else from the SAME state coming only in a week=me SERIOUSLY pissed. Seriously. Pissed.

Well, not really. I'm gonna probably hit lv60 in flyff today and become a billposter so that's something I have to look forward to. So I'm not SERIOUSLY pissed. But I'm fed up and I'm NEVER using USPS (is the "P" for "Phailure"!?) service again.

Edit: Ok, now I AM seriously pissed off! It turns out according to those idiots at the USPS, my address doesn't exist. So now I have to wait to get my money back. Congratulations, USPS! You took 2 whole weeks to figure out an address that you visit every single work day of the week doesn't exist! You MUST be the epitome of all failures! :pissed:

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#236 Postby Hari » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:05 pm

That really sucks. My dad's grandma didn't like my mom and even insulted her, but she soon let up and was nice to my mom. I hope your mom does the same thing.
My only response to your mother saying your wife doesn't know squat about raising kids, despite the fact she runs a day care center, would be WTF!?!?!? (I'd make that in bigger text, but I don't wanna right now).

Anyway, 2 weeks+no supercard+something else from the SAME state coming only in a week=me SERIOUSLY pissed. Seriously. Pissed.

Well, not really. I'm gonna probably hit lv60 in flyff today and become a billposter so that's something I have to look forward to. So I'm not SERIOUSLY pissed. But I'm fed up and I'm NEVER using USPS (is the "P" for "Phailure"!?) service again.

Edit: Ok, now I AM seriously pissed off! It turns out according to those idiots at the USPS, my address doesn't exist. So now I have to wait to get my money back. Congratulations, USPS! You took 2 whole weeks to figure out an address that you visit every single work day of the week doesn't exist! You MUST be the epitome of all failures! :pissed:
HOLY HELL! A brain dead zombie could do a better job then those asshats!

<hr></hr>

My dad sort of yelled at me when I came home from being out. He said I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, and that I have work to do. It didn't piss me off, and I sort of understand because I have been avoiding my chores. It just sorta makes me a little mad when he does that as I walk through the door.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#237 Postby Hari » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:35 pm

This didn't piss me off today, but on Thursday, some noob on Flyff was going around asking for buffs. This wouldn't bug me, but I was ganged up by bangs, and he kept pestering me when I didn't have the chance to say yes or no. I was gonna buff him to shut him up, but then he plain out said "F*** YOU DEN!!!" (thats exactly how he said it) so I just ignored him. He went on to bother some other Assists/RMs/BPs. I don't waste time with jerkish n00bs like that.

Dan

#238 Postby Dan » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:37 pm

People like that get permanently ignored by me. By that, I mean if they run to somebody near me and say "buff plx', then act rude, they can go forny themselves.

Nothing pissed me off today. I had a great day.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#239 Postby Hari » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:33 am

People like that get permanently ignored by me. By that, I mean if they run to somebody near me and say "buff plx', then act rude, they can go forny themselves.

Nothing pissed me off today. I had a great day.
Yeah, I agree.

Also, thats great you had a good day! ^^

Jlyons

#240 Postby Jlyons » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:28 pm

Sadly, you have to find a way to get them on your messenger first before you can block them. That's one thing I really wish they'd fix.

Return to “Hangout”