Currently Playing?

This is where we discuss anything and everything to do with games. Like making games, playing games... you get the idea. *NES *SNES
Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

Re: Currently Playing?

#331 Postby Dan » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:00 pm

I'd prefer Yang anyday please. I was doing anything between 3-4.5k damage with him. Edge barely scrapes 1k. ;-;
How in the holy living hell were you doing 3-4.5k damage with Yang!? O_o
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#332 Postby Echo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Fallout 3. >:3
Image Image

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#333 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:26 am

I'd prefer Yang anyday please. I was doing anything between 3-4.5k damage with him. Edge barely scrapes 1k. ;-;
How in the holy living hell were you doing 3-4.5k damage with Yang!? O_o
Twin Cat's Claws and Headbands. Being LV. 51 also helped.

I did a helluva lot better damage with Yang...Edge is okay, as he can throw Shurikens and those do about 3k, give or take a few hundreds.
I hope to god you wern't talking about Edge being the -BETTER- character.

Yang isn't even in Edge's league. Once you reach a certain point in the game (I won't divulge, since it involves spoilers), Edge will do max damage. Every time.

If you're still dealing with Yang though, you're nowhere near that point.
Yang has died in my game, and i've just defeated Rubicante for the first time (assuming its first time as he didn't actually die).

Erm...I'm venturing the Ediolon cave thingie that Rydia came through. I have to go through the sealed cave to progress the story. But I don't like carrying on story line plots until i'm sure i've done absolutely everything extra first. Final Fantasy has a nasty habit of making you go aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll the way back to pick up something awesome, that you'll realise drops from a boss you'll kill in the next three minutes.

Dan

#334 Postby Dan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:51 am

Edge is okay, as he can throw Shurikens and those do about 3k, give or take a few hundreds.
Protip: Fuma's HURT. (you may wanna save them though).

I'm at the end of the game now. I can't beat the final boss because he wipes out my entire team with one attack. -.-

I also still can't beat those freaking red dragons because, despite the fact that my team has better armor, it STILL manages to kill my party in, more or less, two thermal rays. -.-

Xiaotsu

#335 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Edge is okay, as he can throw Shurikens and those do about 3k, give or take a few hundreds.
I'll remember that.

Any advice on how to beat the King Ediolon/Leviathan? He does Delunge and it kills Edge instantly, while everyone else except Cecil gets reduced to at least 3 digits, 2 in Rydias case. If he does Delunge twice, i'm screwed.

While we're at it, can you cast Reflect on Asura? I managed to beat her once through pure strength, but because I died at the King I need to do it again, and if I can cast reflect on her it'll make things a lot easier.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#336 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:21 pm

I'll remember that.

Any advice on how to beat the King Ediolon/Leviathan? He does Delunge and it kills Edge instantly, while everyone else except Cecil gets reduced to at least 3 digits, 2 in Rydias case. If he does Delunge twice, i'm screwed.

While we're at it, can you cast Reflect on Asura? I managed to beat her once through pure strength, but because I died at the King I need to do it again, and if I can cast reflect on her it'll make things a lot easier.
I say go to Gamefaqs and check there.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Andres
*Pokes next poster*

#337 Postby Andres » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm guna go to the topic and not continue with the FFIV conversations considering i gave up on the game early on...

Playing StarCraft and Fable II :U
- Let Those Who Wish to See the Light, See the Light of Day
Questions Unspoken, Answers Unknown

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#338 Postby Echo » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Flyff, so close to 99. :P
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#339 Postby SparDanger » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:02 pm

FlyFF.
~Sparoku

Dan

#340 Postby Dan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Its entirely possible. That's how I defeated her. Just make sure you rebuff it when it runs out.

As for the king, I forgot how I beat him. But I most likely used slow. Slow is your friend.

I'm guna go to the topic and not continue with the FFIV conversations considering i gave up on the game early on...
Can't blame you. This game disgusted me in a lot of ways seeing how much of a deviation it was from the original FF4. When the "Thank you for playing" screen came up, I said "You're not welcome".

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#341 Postby Thessera » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:19 am

Playing this:
http://jamesflorentino.com/flyff/UpgradeSimulator.html

I can't say it's flyff, but it's something close to it. XD

Xiaotsu

#342 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Its entirely possible. That's how I defeated her. Just make sure you rebuff it when it runs out.

As for the king, I forgot how I beat him. But I most likely used slow. Slow is your friend.
I managed to beat him. Used Slow, I was like "Oh Em Ghee, this is too damn easy now..."

Can't blame you. This game disgusted me in a lot of ways seeing how much of a deviation it was from the original FF4. When the "Thank you for playing" screen came up, I said "You're not welcome".
Hah, not there yet. But I soon will be!

SPORE!

(Actually, I stopped playing it about 4 hours ago because it was on my friends laptop and she had to go back home, I just couldn't post it at the time because my sister was using the internet. But it's such a great game that I just HAD to put it here. XD)

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#343 Postby Thessera » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 am

Xiaotsu

#344 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:44 am

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life As A King...

...so far, it seems pretty decent. For 1,500 Wii points, I expected some fighting, but it's still a bit early in the game. Perhaps there'll be some fighting later.

Dan

#345 Postby Dan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Final Fantasy IV. I beat it and now I'm playing it on New Game+ mode.

Return to “Gaming zone”