What saddened you today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: What saddened you today?

#646 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:23 pm

My best friends, Chris and James, left the party after something and apparently I pissed off Chris because I was telling him not to break a wall unless we needed it and then he told us (including Zet) that he was already pissed off because he couldn't get an item he wanted to get from a boss enemy on Hard Mode on Castlevania: Harmony Of Dispair (we were all playing that game at the time. Except for Zet, he only had the trial) and after the game James left without word and apparently he left because he didn't wanna be sitting there, being accused of pissing somebody off without knowing what he did wrong. After Chris did a mission on his own, he left the party and I sat here and cried for about a minute with Zet in the party. Chris came back on, Zet invited him and I told Zet to talk to Chris in his own party and kicked him and left the party and got off the 360 to try to nap but I couldn't sleep. Then I come back on, James was still on and I check my friends list after getting in a party with just Zet and James had removed me. I don't know why.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#647 Postby Ultimarad » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:12 am

My best friends, Chris and James, left the party after something and apparently I pissed off Chris because I was telling him not to break a wall unless we needed it and then he told us (including Zet) that he was already pissed off because he couldn't get an item he wanted to get from a boss enemy on Hard Mode on Castlevania: Harmony Of Dispair (we were all playing that game at the time. Except for Zet, he only had the trial) and after the game James left without word and apparently he left because he didn't wanna be sitting there, being accused of pissing somebody off without knowing what he did wrong. After Chris did a mission on his own, he left the party and I sat here and cried for about a minute with Zet in the party. Chris came back on, Zet invited him and I told Zet to talk to Chris in his own party and kicked him and left the party and got off the 360 to try to nap but I couldn't sleep. Then I come back on, James was still on and I check my friends list after getting in a party with just Zet and James had removed me. I don't know why.
Some friends they are, if all they care about is getting an item off a boss and getting pissed off for no reason and removing you from their friends list just because you wanted them to sort things out. Sounds like you'll probably be better off without them. That's why I tend not to make friends out of the people I meet playing games, they just don't give a damn unless it means they get an achievement or rare item out of it.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#648 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:23 am

Some friends they are, if all they care about is getting an item off a boss and getting pissed off for no reason and removing you from their friends list just because you wanted them to sort things out. Sounds like you'll probably be better off without them. That's why I tend not to make friends out of the people I meet playing games, they just don't give a damn unless it means they get an achievement or rare item out of it.
The one trying to get an item wasn't the one that removed me. It was the other one that was with us at the time. Fortunately, he re-added both me and Chris. And I've known them both since 2006, WAY before I got my own 360. It wasn't in '05 because I joined Newgrounds in June of '06. They've been my best friends ever since. Well, two of my best friends.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#649 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Made an attempt to try and talk to a few people. Failed epicly.

One of my friends is living on the streets due to his girlfriend being a bad person.

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#650 Postby Thessera » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 pm

This... and to think it's in the same state I live in is worse :(
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38981535/ns ... ?gt1=43001
O_O The world is going crazy.

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#651 Postby Dan » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:21 am

And I thought the man who killed that server just for not giving him free food was BS.... (happened in Maryland BTW).
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#652 Postby Damasca Ramza » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:14 am

O_O The world is going crazy.
The world went crazy a long time ago, we're just sinking closer to unreversable insanity by the day.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Paw

#653 Postby Paw » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:50 pm

School tomorrow <.<

Xiaotsu

#654 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Not being able to sleep due to fear of having more nightmares. :(

Xiaotsu

#655 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Not being able to sleep due to fear of having more nightmares. :(
Sorry you're having nightmares, those are horrible things. Hope you sleep sound soon Xiao :/
Yush, they are horrible. Thank you Wolley, I will try to sleep better. :)

Paw

#656 Postby Paw » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Insane amounts of homework and projects...I'm so stressed and it's only the second week of school e.e

Dejil
Nublet

#657 Postby Dejil » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:59 am

Being crazy about a girl at school
We've been out with friends a bit, and we've even kissed. Then she suddenly decides that she's not ready for anything. So now every time I see her, my heart sinks and I just look the other way and pretends not to notice her, when really she's in my thoughts every second.
I just wish there was a way to erase the memories and just forget everything.

Xiaotsu

#658 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:42 pm

My Grandad has been in hospital since sunday. He was rushed in with kidney failure and apparently now has MRSA in his heel. Doctors have said he might not make it past the weekend...

Spare a thought for me and my Grandad today, if you can. I'd appreciate it.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#659 Postby Echo » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:56 pm

I wish your family the best. :(
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#660 Postby SparDanger » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:16 pm

My Grandad has been in hospital since sunday. He was rushed in with kidney failure and apparently now has MRSA in his heel. Doctors have said he might not make it past the weekend...

Spare a thought for me and my Grandad today, if you can. I'd appreciate it.
Of course! :hug:
~Sparoku

Return to “Hangout”