What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: What pissed you off today?

#781 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm

Idiots on Rock Band 2 joining just to either play 1 freaking song or just to edit their character in the Rock Shop..... And more idiots that I join with freaking leaving after 1 song EVEN if it's a setlist!
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#782 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:13 am

Idiots on Rock Band 2 joining just to either play 1 freaking song or just to edit their character in the Rock Shop..... And more idiots that I join with freaking leaving after 1 song EVEN if it's a setlist!
I got that a lot on Rock Band. Whats also annoying is when they play only one song that you HATE out of the entire setlist...Here I am, ready and waiting to play something like Afterlife, This Calling, When You Were Young or Wanted Dead Or Alive...and they go and choose This Aint A Scene, Its An Arms Race...I HATE FALL OUT BOY!!

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#783 Postby Hari » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:34 pm

My brother is trying to clean out the basement and make it liveable for him and his wife and child, so they can have their own privacy. But when I was trying to clean out the fridgerator, when my brother kept coming back and forth through the kitchen carrying stuff from downstairs. Then when I sat down, he yelled at me for not doing the fridge, and my sister-in-law yelled at me too, and told me I should of done it earlier, when I couldn't because my brother didn't clean off the counters.

Well we made up, but later on the dog got out, and my mom yelled at him for not covering the hole in the fence. I stuck up for him because I've done that before on accident. Well even after I stuck up for him, he turned around and yelled at me for not checking the gate when I let the dog out.

And now I'm pissed because my computer has a REALLY bad virus and there's no way to get rid of it without a full system recovery (this is my parents computer I'm on right now, btw).

So... not a good day...

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#784 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:07 pm

This idiot on DA won't quit posting freaking screenshots of random movies/games he watches/plays. :feh:

http://doomman98.deviantart.com/

There's his DA page. If he posts another freaking screenshot, I'm de-watching him.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#785 Postby Hari » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:20 pm

This idiot on DA won't quit posting freaking screenshots of random movies/games he watches/plays. :feh:

There's his DA page. If he posts another freaking screenshot, I'm de-watching him.
Yeah, it's ok to post that stuff up on Youtube, but not on dA. dA is an art site, not a "post a picture of what you just did/played/seen" site. What next, he's going to post pictures up of him putting shoes on?

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#786 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Yeah, it's ok to post that stuff up on Youtube, but not on dA. dA is an art site, not a "post a picture of what you just did/played/seen" site. What next, he's going to post pictures up of him putting shoes on?
XD Probably. But so far it's only screenshots of games and movies he's played and watched. He must have an emulator or something if he's posting screenshots of games like the Gunstar series.

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#787 Postby Dan » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:15 am

Tell him to get a frickin photobucket account....
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#788 Postby SparDanger » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:11 pm

Reporting gallery now. <.<
~Sparoku

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#789 Postby Supersonia » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Flyff not loading. It was loading fine, then it got me back to my desktop!
:feh:
:P

Xiaotsu

#790 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Thats been happening to me recently...Sometimes, it'll look like its loading, then quit, then open up an internet page saying there's an error with the GameGuard. But I close that, restart flyff, and it works normally...

Could it be from a recent patch?

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#791 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:14 pm

That actually happened except for the desktop part. I just did the "Alt + Tab" thing and did the Task Manager after manually going to the desktop and just ended that task. Then I tried again and the patch wouldn't load. It would show up but didn't load at all. Then I restarted my laptop and it worked fine.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#792 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:36 pm

I got on Rock Band 2 and found out that all the way from freaking #33 I got down to bloody #519!

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#793 Postby Hari » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:05 pm

My cat is being so mean to me today that even when I pet him and was being nice, he growled at me, hissed at me, and claw the hell out of me. Why does my kitty hate me today? He's never THIS bad. T_T

Xiaotsu

#794 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:24 am

Fact; Cats get mood swings. They can be your best friend one day, and a complete ******* the next.

Oh, don't forget that they're fiercely territorial. If they felt like you intruded on their ground, they'll fight you off. To tell where their ground is...smell for...cat pee. Its disgusting, but yeah...

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#795 Postby Dan » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:28 am

I meant to post this yesterday, but after I post it you'll see why I couldn't:

I got a headache yesterday that became debilitating after awhile. What's more? It came while I was in the middle of an awesome party. -.-
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Return to “Hangout”