What saddened you today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Echo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What saddened you today?

#91 Postby Echo » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:49 pm

Local Cybercafe closed down. ._.
Image Image

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#92 Postby Hari » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:51 pm

Local Cybercafe closed down. ._.
'least you had one near you. <.<

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#93 Postby SparDanger » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:03 am

Spar wanting to quit her comic. T_T
Same D:
I sowwy.. :(
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#94 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:09 am

Thess and her boyfriend having an argument because he got jealous that I was with her on Flyff T_T

Thess, Rumy, if you read this, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MSN. Im really worried about you now, you've actually made me tear up. Don't do what I think you're doing...Please don't >.<

I love you, Rumy...you mean so much to me...I hope to God you read this >.<

Please...don't do this to me...not again...

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#95 Postby Thessera » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:38 pm

Something has happened to me. :/
I cant work, cant study, i'm getting tired faster than usual. Everything i'm starting ends with nothing. I feel a hard pain in my chest, that doesnt let me breath well. I wake up every 15 minutes at night, and as a result, i dont get any rest at all. It's hard to wake up at morning, but i get up very early, because I cant sleep anyways. I'm very slow with reaction, but at the same time i cant sit on one place for a long time. ><
I'm trying to escape to the virtual world, because in reality I have nobody who could help me, or I just refuse to see it. It doesnt solve my problems and it makes things going even worse.
I dont feel any better when talking to someone.
I'm tired of my life.
Every time i start thinking about the reason of my bad mood, i start crying like a kid.
I feel I need a help, but at the same time I'm afraid to accept this help.

Xiaotsu

#96 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:18 am

I cant work, cant study, i'm getting tired faster than usual. Everything i'm starting ends with nothing. I feel a hard pain in my chest, that doesnt let me breath well. I wake up every 15 minutes at night, and as a result, i dont get any rest at all. It's hard to wake up at morning, but i get up very early, because I cant sleep anyways. I'm very slow with reaction, but at the same time i cant sit on one place for a long time. ><
I'm trying to escape to the virtual world, because in reality I have nobody who could help me, or I just refuse to see it. It doesnt solve my problems and it makes things going even worse.
I'm tired of my life.
Every time i start thinking about the reason of my bad mood, i start crying like a kid.
Oh God. T_T

You don't have any idea what the problem could be...?
You know you have me here to talk to, Rumy.

I want to help. :(

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#97 Postby Hari » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:23 am

I'm tired of my life.
Oh no.... That sounds horrible! I wish I could do anything to help. I wish I knew what the problem was. I'm soooo sorry Thess... please get better soon... PLEASE.... T_T

Xiaotsu

#98 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:43 am

Me and Emelota almost broke up early this morning/late night.

Some stupid girl that really likes me on Flyff started telling her things, Im not sure what they were saying exactly, but it was probably along the lines of "he's cheating on you", "he actually wants me", "he's really pathetic, using us like this" ...

I told her that it wasn't true, and she ended up believing me.

...Don't think I've ever cried over a girl for so long.

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#99 Postby Dan » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:01 am

Some stupid girl that really likes me on Flyff started telling her things, Im not sure what they were saying exactly, but it was probably along the lines of "he's cheating on you", "he actually wants me", "he's really pathetic, using us like this" ...

What a sleezy piece of scum! I really can't stand the fact that people like that actually exist. Its one of the main reasons I don't bother hanging out with people around my school.

Glad everything worked out in the end though.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Xiaotsu

#100 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 pm

What a sleezy piece of scum! I really can't stand the fact that people like that actually exist. Its one of the main reasons I don't bother hanging out with people around my school.

Glad everything worked out in the end though.
Thank you, Dan. It ment a lot. <3

Dan

#101 Postby Dan » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Dinner. :(

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#102 Postby Thessera » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:29 pm

only 5 hours left and i have minimum 8 tasks to do. =.=
After everything finishes i want to fall in my bed and do nothing but sleep. x_X I dont care about new year already, lol, just sleep...
Sadly, there is nothing to do about it, i need to keep doing my work.
90% of students in my age in my country have these problems, and i'm sure i'm not the only one who didnt sleep for more than 5 days already. It's just how the education system in universities in our country work.

Like we say, dumb person is always happy when he/she is not alone. XD

Something that makes me think positive:
1) If i fail this session and get kicked, i dont have to go to the army like guys do.
2) If i fail this session and get kicked, i will get an easier specialization, and i dont think i will have problems there. :) After such a crazy math it's impossible to fail at something else.

Xiaotsu

#103 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:54 pm

My surgery for my stomach Ulcer is tomorrow. Technically today for me, as right now, its 1:48am. Can't really sleep atm. I'll get enough sleep when they knock me out...

I need to be at the Hospital for 1pm, my time. Surgery begins at about 3pm...estimated finish is sometime between 6-7pm. I'll need to be kept overnight so don't expect me to be online at all. If things go well...i'll be on usual time, around midnight, day after tomorrow, my time, as I won't need to be kept in that long.

I hope I see you all soon. Love ya'll. :3

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#104 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:17 pm

My surgery for my stomach Ulcer is tomorrow. Technically today for me, as right now, its 1:48am. Can't really sleep atm. I'll get enough sleep when they knock me out...

I need to be at the Hospital for 1pm, my time. Surgery begins at about 3pm...estimated finish is sometime between 6-7pm. I'll need to be kept overnight so don't expect me to be online at all. If things go well...i'll be on usual time, around midnight, day after tomorrow, my time, as I won't need to be kept in that long.

Good luck with that. Be safe, my friend.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Dan

#105 Postby Dan » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Good luck with that. Be safe, my friend.
I second this. Hope everything goes well.

Return to “Hangout”