Currently Playing?

This is where we discuss anything and everything to do with games. Like making games, playing games... you get the idea. *NES *SNES
Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

Re: Currently Playing?

#931 Postby Jlyons » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Guild Wars

I swear, that game is like crack. Just when you think you beat the addiction, it sucks you right back in.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#932 Postby Echo » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:39 pm

GTA IV
Image Image

Jlyons

#933 Postby Jlyons » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Guild Wars

I swear, that game is like crack. Just when you think you beat the addiction, it sucks you right back in.
I have a friend that plays that, he's actually said almost the same exact comment as you just did! OoO
When GW2 arrives, it'll probably be the last MMO I ever take seriously ever again. The writing has been on the wall for almost 2 years now. I finally got a taste of my endgame in MMOs/online gaming in Aika as part of the first ruling alliance in Lenaria and was undefeated in relic defense when I ran the defense. GW2 will be all or nothing for me. It is, and I'm 99% sure about this, my endgame online.

OT: Guild Wars, farming titles

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#934 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Desktop Defender on Faceboooooooooook *Rawr

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#935 Postby Used2beDejil » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Requiem - Memento Mori

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#936 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Desktop Defender on Faceboooooooooook *Rawr
That game is on Kongregate.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Dan

#937 Postby Dan » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Castlevania 3: I think I might've forgot my password. X_x

Also, Contra 3. My brother and I thought we could tackle hard mode on 2 player. Boy were we wrong...
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#938 Postby SparDanger » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 am

Animal Crossing: Wild world.
~Sparoku

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#939 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:03 am

Final Fantasy XIII.

I may be stuck on Bahamut (Not Bahumat) but I'm going back as far as I can go, killing everything in my path and then I'm gonna continue on like normal, killing even MORE things in my path since they'll respawn.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#940 Postby Used2beDejil » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:23 am

Final Fantasy XIII.

I may be stuck on Bahamut (Not Bahumat) but I'm going back as far as I can go, killing everything in my path and then I'm gonna continue on like normal, killing even MORE things in my path since they'll respawn.
Oh, I remember Bahamut. That thing kept on killing me in 10sec every single time I fought him.
I you don't already, I'd suggest always having either a Medic or a Sentinel no matter what paradigm you use.

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#941 Postby Pokota » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 am

Messing around in Baldur's Gate Trilogy as a fighter, so that I know where to go when I get my Wild Mage to that point in the story.

Reaver McCheatersword: Sarevok, round 1
Mysterian: Peldvale, Larswood, etcetera

EDIT: Reaver McCheatersword lost Imoen in the Nashkel Mines, this means Imoen isn't alive to rescue me from Irenicus, which in turn means that I'm/He's stuck at that cutscene forever. Oh well, at least now I know what to expect. Now to play for realsies.

Funny thing, though, Garrick was the only NPC to not die on me or be released. Although only Edwin and Viconia "survived" being my ally, and then only Edwin because of where Viconia was when I let her go...
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#942 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Final Fantasy XIII.

Oh, I remember Bahamut. That thing kept on killing me in 10sec every single time I fought him.
I you don't already, I'd suggest always having either a Medic or a Sentinel no matter what paradigm you use.
I've read a guide that said to have Combat Clinic as the starting Paradigm. Then swap to Delta Attack to whack it in the face for a while while defending yourself. And then swap to Matador when you need to debuff him. And when your HP gets low, swap to Combat Clinic to heal up for a while. If you did this right and your people are strong enough, you should beat him with the Doom Counter at 200 - 300 seconds left on the clock.

Maxing out EVERYBODY'S Paradigms is gonna be REAL difficult. Well, more Time Consuming than difficult, really.

Bahamut Fight Paradigms in guide (for those that may need a refresher)

Combat Clinic: 2 Medics and a Sentinel
Matador: Sentinel, Ravager, Sabateur
Delta Attack: Sentinel, Commando, Ravager

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#943 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Monster Hunter 3, hunting a Deviljho.
Rome: Total War, just started a new campaign.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms, started a new campaign.
Eve Online...I got bored. xD

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#944 Postby Echo » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Frontierville.
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention